Monday 2 December 2013

Christmas Discounts at TK Maxx


I'm trying my best this Christmas not to go mad with spending hundred of pounds on gifts. I often make small gifts to go with my purchases, which this year will be fudge and candles. Lucky people!
This is also my first year of shopping online and I have been very impressed with the great offers TK Maxx has on top cosmetic brands. Why pay full price when you don't have to?
Here are my favourites:

Nail inc. Colour Collection, RRP £44, TK Maxx £14
I may split these in to two gifts! This is great value at just £3.50 each nail vanish. 



Christian Breton Eyelash Builder, RRP £36.44, TK Maxx £12.99
It's all about the lashes, and this would be a product that I wouldn't normally buy myself, but would love to have.


Lancome Paris, La Maison Make Up Palette £29.99
This is a beautiful limited edition which unfortunately I could not find it's original price. I'm transported to Paris. Stunning.







Parisax Profressional Make-up case RRP £29.99 TK Maxx £29.99
Who doesn't like to organise their make-up and cosmetics. So satisfying, especially in the new year.



I am currently using a Dr. Nicholas Perricone cleanser and love it. Again not everyone would buy themselves a mask, or may not have time. I like the idea of a speedy detox mask in just 3 minutes.






No comments:

Post a Comment