Sunday 10 November 2013

Divine Walking Days

I have always had a great interest in natural beauty products and I feel as though it is time to share my secrets! I have worked in the industry for over 13 years and I hope I can let you in on a few secrets. My main passion is facial skincare. Since I was little I had draws filled with creams and I know the frustration with products that just don't work. I hope this will filter out those that what work. 

Today has been a 13 mile walk in the cold. My skin couldn't have survived it without my L'Occitane Divine Cream. The silky, quick absorbing texture is dreamy and it smooths, hydrates and brightens the skin all in one.
I am a great fan of 'all in one' products. There are so many on the market that have high claims of doing this, that and the other but a really good cream should cover all. The Divine cream just does that! It Contains 40% natural oils and extracts with Immortelle extracts of the highest quality (L'Occitane have their own fields of the flower in Corsica). The Immortelle flower acts as a natural anti-ageing ingredient, and products your skin from the environment. The smell is herbal with daisy extract to brighten the skin and encapsulated hyaluronic acid to not just have an instant hydration, but droplets of hydration throughout the whole day. Say goodbye to those flaky dry skin days. It does what it says on box.  

No comments:

Post a Comment